Happy Monday! I’m sharing more inspiration ahead of the new MFT vault release tomorrow morning. The Money Card kit was really popular at the end of last year; it was a perfect way to dress up any gift card. Blueprints 30 also offers a fun way to present a gift card with a peekaboo door that you can dress up with any supplies. You could also cut out the door and use it as a frame – there are many options with the dies included.
My sample for today isn’t a traditional card that opens up. I used the gift card die to make a flat gift card holder. You can write a message on the back if desired.
- Die cut a back panel in Summer Splash and white cardstock using the large stitched rectangle from Blueprints 25 Die-namics.
- From the Summer Splash cardstock, die cut the piece that creates a gift card holder.
- Adhere these two panels back to back and set aside.
- Die cut the largest die from Blueprints 30 Die-namics from white cardstock.
- Mask the die cut so it just reveals the flap that opens and stamp the Plaid Background Builder stamp with Fire Coral, Tropical Teal, and Summer Splash.
- I decorated the flap with an envelope from Paper Good Die-namics filled with flowers from Fresh-Cut Flower Die-namics. I die cut the flowers and leaves in white and ink blended various MFT inks on them, gluing them in place in the envelope.
- Stamp the sentiments from Label Maker Sentiments with black ink. Die cut them out with Label Tape Die-namics. I found that it is easier to die cut first, then line up the stamp and stamp in your choice of ink.
- Adhere the sentiment strips with liquid glue.
Thanks for taking a look!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!