The MFT Vault release is live! Did you pick anything up? Have anything on your wish list? Today, I’m sharing a card I made with alcohol inks. I haven’t picked up my alcohol inks in forever and I nearly forgot what I was doing, ha.
- On yupo paper, apply green and yellow alcohol inks. Move ink around with blending solution and isopropyl alcohol. Add texture my splattering clean alcohol and alcohol ink on the background.
- Once the background is dry, die cut with the large stitched rectangle die in Blueprints 25 Die-namics.
- Die cut the Tall Love Die-namics three times – from white, Lemon Drop, and Limelight cardstock. Adhere the layers together.
- Die cut the pieces from Mason Jar Mug Die-namics from various colors of cardstock to create the mug, and citrus fruit. Add dimension to the fruit with ink blending. Color the back of the vellum mug with a copic marker to give the faint hint of lemonade.
- Adhere all of the pieces with liquid glue.
- For the sentiment on the mug, stamp a sentiment from Mason Jar Labels in Ripe Raspberry ink. Die cut with the label die in Mason Jar Mug Die-namics. I like the slight grungy look that was not intentional, but it works.
- For the sub-sentiment, stamp a word from Label Maker Love. Die cut it with the Label Tape Die-namics. Adhere in place.
- Embellish with white baker’s twine and adhere to a kraft card base.
Hope you enjoyed all of the inspiration! please don’t forget to visit the MFT blog to see all the beautiful things the rest of the DT created. See you again on the blog soon!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!