Hey friends! It’s been awhile. Do you follow me on IG? If I am ever quiet on my blog, I am probably posting on IG in case you ever miss me, lol 🙂 I even post occasionally on TikTok.
MFT Stamps took a month off of regular releases (there was still a card kit release that was so adorable), but we are back on track now! This new release contains many new additions for the Money Card Die-namics. You might remember the Money Card from late last year – it is a great way to dress up your gift card giving. Among the Money Card additions, there are also great sentiment stamp sets and critter stamps, like usual.
For my sample today, I mixed a few of today’s featured products for a slightly different spin. These adorable mice are prepping for a Disney princess’ birthday party. They are even altering the dress. Can you guess which princess?! 🙂
- Die cut a background from patterned paper using the largest die from Blueprints 25. The blue polka dot paper is from Poppin’ Polka Dots.
- Double die cut a panel of white cardstock. First with the same background die as step 1, and then with the scallop die from Blueprints 9.
- Lightly ink blend Blue Beyond dye ink at the bottom and splatter with clean water. Adhere the layers together.
- Stamp and copic color the mice and balloons from SY Unforgettable Birthday. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Next die cut the dress and “dress stand” (it is really a present box) from various cardstock from the Always in Fashion Die-namics. I die cut additional layers for the dress from vellum to add a little volume to the skirt.
- To make the silver dress stand, I cut a thin sliver of silver foil cardstock and the circle using a small circle die in Blueprints 25.
- Adhere the images and the dress with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from Unforgettable Birthday and die cut with the sentiment strip die from Blueprints 25.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Don’t forget that there are chances to win a prize on every countdown day on both MFT’s Instagram and on the MFT blog.
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
I am absolutely IN LOVE with your card! I love the blue and those 3 mice are so cute. I am also a clothing fanatic (my major was fashion merchandising in college). Awesome card.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Kim!! That’s awesome about your fashion degree. I love watching fashion related reality shows 🙂