Only one more day until the new release is live! Head over to the shop at 10AM ET. Have any favorites so far? Today’s sample uses the Money Card Die-namics with new add-ons. Have a little rocker in the family and want to say congrats? Here’s an idea!
- Using the largest die in the Money Card Die-namics, die cut a panel from white cardstock and patterned paper from the Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad. Adhere the layers together.
- On the white panel, stamp a sentiment from Thrilled For You.
- Die cut the drum kit from Keep On Rockin’ Die-namics from silver and black cardstock. Adhere the layers together. Pop up with foam tape and adhere to the patterned side.
- Die cut the letters from two layers of black cardstock using the Modern Serif Alpha Die-namics. Adhere to the gift card front and add white pen details to make the letters stand out more.
- Die cut a couple drumsticks from Keep On Rockin’ and the stars.
- The sub-sentiment at the top is also from Thrilled for You and was die cut with a label die from the Money Card Die-namics.
- Finally, die cut the standalone Universal Money Loops Die-namics. Roll up $20 (or whatever dollar amount) and slide it through the loops.
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!