Welcome to day 4 of the countdown! I am featuring a new YUZU stamp set called In My Prayers. Isn’t this stamp set so sweet and makes an adorable scene? I love how Yan illustrated these adorable kids praying. I think this makes such a thoughtful card. Make sure to stop by the MFT blog and leave a comment for a chance to win a prize!
If you ever feel stumped or overwhelmed by a scene-making stamp set, try make half a scene instead. Half the amount of space to fill, half the amount to color lol.
- Die cut a piece of pattered paper from Springing for Houndstooth Paper Pad using the Double Stitched STAX Die-namics. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Stencil the Plaid Builder stencil on white cardstock using Tropical Teal and Summer Splash dye inks. Splatter with diluted ink.
- Adhere a strip of Cement Gray cardstock at the bottom to mimic the floor.
- Die cut the panel using a smaller die in the Double Stitched STAX Die-namics.
- Stamp and copic color several images from In My Prayers. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Add details with a black glaze pen and white paint pen.
- Adhere the images with foam tape and tape runner for varied dimension.
- Die cut the sentiment from Twice Blessed Die-namics – the shadow layer is from MFT heavyweight vellum and the top layer from Poppin’ Pink cardstock.
- Stamp ‘amen’ from In My Prayers in Cement Gray ink above the girl.
- Inside the card, stamp a couple more images in the bottom corner.
- Add a sentiment from the Blessings stamp set.
Hope you enjoyed the card! I appreciate you being here! May you be blessed.
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
I absolutely love this card. I have several friends dealing with some pretty horrible issues and this stamp set would be perfect. I’m going to add it to my wishlist and hope it comes back in stock soon.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you! It’s coming out on Tuesday, April 11! So that’s why it appears out of stock. It is such an adorable set. I hope your friends will be ok. Sending lots of love, Kim ❤