Only one more day until the brand new MFT Stamps release! Getting excited? Today, I’m sharing a high flying, mini slimline card featuring a critter from a brand new set called I’m Glad We Fit In. I decided to add a previously released product to create a DIY airplane banner.
- Trim a panel of smooth, white cardstock to a little less than 6 x 3 inches.
- Ink blend a sky in an ombre fashion using Salvaged Patina distress ink. I really like the large ink blending brushes from Altenew. It gives a nice, smooth blend over large areas.
- Splatter the panel with water, diluted ink, and white paint.
- While the panel dries, die cut several trees using the Landscape Die-namics in two different green card stocks. Lightly ink blend dark green ink at the bottom and adhere the trees to the bottom of the panel.
- Stamp and copic color several images from I’m Glad We Fit In. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stamp a sentiment from Banner Day Celebrations and die cut with the coordinating banner from It’s A Banner Day Die-namics.
- Add black twine behind the banner attaching it to the airplane.
- Adhere the images to the card front with foam tape and liquid glue.
- Add white pen details on the images and glitter glue to the clouds for a little sparkle.
- Add another stamped and colored critter inside the card.
Thanks for stopping by!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!