Welcome to day 2! I have two cards to share today. As many of you may know, my husband is an educator so I wanted to start making a few cards that he can take to work and give to his colleagues. Appreciating our public school educators and staff is SO important and little things like handmade cards mean so much. The new Back to School Die-namics has all the school imagery needed to create these cards. The other supplies and techniques used on each card were pretty similar.
- On two panels of white cardstock, stamp the Typewriter Text Background stamp with MFT Extreme Black ink.
- With one panel, die cut it with the Double Stitched A2 STAX die-namic, and adhere it to an A2 card base. With the other panel, slightly trim the panel about 1/16 inch on each side with a paper trimmer, and adhere it to an A2 card base.
- For card one, die cut another panel of white cardstock and trim down to be a background to the bus. Also, die cut two banners from Amarena Cherry and Blue Beyond cardstock. Attach with some staples. I thought it was a nice touch for a teacher card. Stamp the white panel with some splatter stamps from Distressed Patterns.
- For card two, trim two small panels of the same blue and red cardstock and adhere with staples. Add splatter using the Distressed Patterns stamp again.
- Die cut the pieces of the bus from the Back to School Die-namics from white cardstock and color with inks and copic markers. Make two buses and back with foam tape for dimension.
- Adhere both buses on the card fronts.
- Add sentiments from Teach, Sleep, Repeat. Also add a sentiment on the inside of the card. Both cards have the same sentiment stamped inside.
I hope these cards inspired you! I appreciate you stopping by.
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!