(*Affiliate links used whenever possible at no extra cost to you.)
Hey crafty friends! Hope you are having a great week so far. Today, I’m sharing my inspiration using Spellbinders’ Stitching Die of the Month. This month’s “Stitched Balloon Card Front” die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. I think this set works very well to create multiple cards at once because you can use both the negative and positive die cuts and the stitching pattern is straight forward. Stitching does not have to be complicated to be beautiful, and this is a great example!
The May “New Subscriber” registration window will be available May 6 – 27th, while supplies last. Join in May, and the club will ship at the end of the month. As a reminder, here is a great overview of the monthly clubs program.
- Use the stitching die to die cut from two different pink cardstocks and Brushed Gold cardstock. The Brushed Gold is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorite papers! By die cutting three times, I have balloons and the negative frame piece to create multiple birthday or congrats cards. You may have to die cut one color more than once to get additional stitching balloons since the die only cuts two balloons with the stitching lines.
- Stitch the gold balloons with metallic off-white and variegated pink floss. With the pink floss, I only used 3 strands of the 6 strands on each balloon. I liked the mixing of flosses and the variation of color on the balloons.
- Adhere the balloons in place.
- Embellish with small flowers and gold crystal gems.
- Die cut the happy birthday sentiment from the same pink and gold cardstock. I could not find the exact die set on the Spellbinders’ website as I think it was a freebie with another product I purchased (it might have come with my Platinum 6 machine). But any happy birthday day from Spellbinders will do.
With this card, I hope I’ve inspired you to check out the May club kit. It was so easy to make and I still have plenty of pieces to make more. Thanks so much for stopping by!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
*Affiliate disclosure: I only use, review, and blog about products/companies I actually like and will continue to use. Some of the products shown on my blog use affiliate links. These affiliate links allow me to earn a small commission when products are purchased through those links. *This is at no cost to you!* Please do not feel obligated to use my affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, thank you so much! It helps support my blog and bring new content to you. Read the full disclosure on the about page.
Very nice! Love the colors.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much, Kim!!