Hey friends! How was your weekend? Mine was fantastic! I went to my sister in-law’s baby shower which was absolutely adorable and so much fun! I am over the moon for them and to be an auntie again. This baby will have SO much love, and I can’t wait to see how she changes the world.
There’s a new MFT card kit coming on Tuesday that I think you’re gonna love! It is called Everything Wonderful and it is full of stitchable flowers and leaves with great sentiment sets and sentiment dies. I love how happy the products are and how easy it is to use this for literally any occasion. I made a card for a good friend, but I also need another sympathy card and there are perfect sentiments for that too. See my sample to inspire you below.
- Die cut the Framing Foliage Die-namics four times – twice from white and twice from Limelight cardstock. Glue the layers together.
- Add shading to the leaves with a small blending brush and jalapeño pepper dye ink.
- Die cut the flowers from Poppin’ Pink, Summer Splash, and white cardstock. For the white cardstock flowers, I inked them with dye ink in my stash. I could have cut it from yellow cardstock too.
- Stitch each of the flowers with coordinating dmc floss. I used three strands of the 6-strand floss for each.
- Embellish the flowers with gold gems at the flower centers.
- For the background, trim a piece of Houndstooth Brights Paper down to an A2 size and adhere to a kraft card base.
- Trim a panel of white down to 4.75 x 3.5 inches. Ink blend yellow ink in two corners and splatter with gold watercolor and water trying to leave the middle clear.
- Stamp the sentiment from Happy Everything using VersaFine Clair ink. It gives such a clean and crisp impression each time. I used the color Twilight instead of black for something different.
- Adhere the floral corners with glue, pop up the white panel with foam tape, and then adhere to the card base.
- Not pictured – but I also stamped a friendship sentiment inside from Friends Like Us.
Hope you enjoyed this card. It was pretty easy to put together. The stitching and die cutting takes a little time, but this is super easy to recreate. Stop by tomorrow for the release! Thanks so much for being a subscriber!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Hi Auntie Tiffany!!! What a pretty card (fun and cheerful)! Congrats on the new baby to your extended family.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much!! I am very excited for my new niece to arrive!!