(*Affiliate links used whenever possible at no extra cost to you.)
Hello crafty friends and welcome to the Reverse Confetti Blog Hop for the November release! Today’s the day to go shopping! It’s a fun holiday release with 4 new stamp sets and 8 new Confetti Cuts die sets. Please be sure to check out the full hop list to see the amazing inspiration from the whole design team!
My card today features the new Polar Party stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts with lots of layers. I love patterned making, whether pre-made or making my own, so this was a fun layout to create.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Using the Celebrate Tags Confetti Cuts, die cut the tag from a piece of pattern paper from the This or That paper pad. Add white twine to the tag.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts.
- On the inner die cut piece, ink blend two aqua inks – a light and dark ink- for an ombre look.
- Trim a 0.5 inch piece of white cardstock.
- Repeatedly stamp three snowflakes from the Polar Party set on the strip to create your own patterned paper.
- Swipe a red ink pad on a 0.25 inch strip of white cardstock.
- Swipe a coral ink pad on a 0.25 inch strip of white cardstock. White heat emboss the sentiment on this strip. Trim the sentiment strip into a banner.
- Stamp images from the Polar Party stamp set with copic marker-friendly ink. Color the images with alcohol markers and die cut with the coordinating Confetti Cuts. Add white pen and glitter marker details to the images.
- Arrange the card front layers, popping up the aqua panel with foam tape for dimension, and adhering the rest with liquid glue.
- Embellish with some clear sequins.
Hope you enjoyed my card and please don’t forget to hop along to see even more inspo! Thank you for stopping by.
Full blog hop line-up:
*Affiliate disclosure: I only use, review, and blog about products/companies I actually like and will continue to use. Some of the products shown on my blog use affiliate links. These affiliate links allow me to earn a small commission when products are purchased through those links. *This is at no cost to you!* Please do not feel obligated to use my affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, thank you so much! It helps support my blog and bring new content to you. Read the full disclosure on the about page.