(*Affiliate links used whenever possible at no extra cost to you.)
Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by the Spellbinders November Clubs Inspiration hop! You just came from Martha Lucia Gomez‘s blog and I’m the last stop. Head back over to the Spellbinders Blog if you missed the beginning.
For my card, I decided to play with the November Glimmer of the Month. Check back at my previous blog post to see some other samples I created with the GOM and CSOM. I wanted to make a clean and simple, non-traditional holiday card.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Trim a panel of white cardstock down to 5.25×4 inches. Emboss the panel with the FSJ Love Stripes embossing folder.
- Adhere the panel to an A2 card base with foam tape for dimension.
- Hot foil the looped border glimmer plate in a rainbow of foil colors. Die cut each into curved border strips with the coordinating dies.
- Adhere the five strips together and adhere to the card front with foam tape.
- Die cut several flowers from the Christmas Blooms die set in white cardstock. Adhere with liquid glue around the panel.
- Die cut the sentiment from the Deco Bold Alpha (July 2018 Die of the Month) in black cardstock. Die cut each letter three times for added dimension. Adhere to the card front with liquid glue.
- Finish the card with silver embellishments.
Giveaway: To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $25 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on our blog. Giveaway closes on Sunday, November 21st, 11:59 pm MST. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Wednesday. The winner is responsible for shipping costs, duties, and taxes.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
Blog hop order:
Martha Lucia Gomez
Tiffany Pryce Russom (**you are here!)
*Affiliate disclosure: I only use, review, and blog about products/companies I actually like and will continue to use. Some of the products shown on my blog use affiliate links. These affiliate links allow me to earn a small commission when products are purchased through those links. *This is at no cost to you!* Please do not feel obligated to use my affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, thank you so much! It helps support my blog and bring new content to you. Read the full disclosure on the about page.