For Countdown day 2, I’m seriously loving this stamp set! If you know me, you know I love magic. Everything from Harry Potter to Penn & Teller, I love it all, so I just had to use this set for my inspiration.
- From an A2-sized panel of black cardstock, tape two dies from the Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics together and die cut a frame.
- Using the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Clouds Die-namics, die cut the clouds from vellum.
- Ink blend purple ink over the clouds and adhere them behind the black, arched frame at the top and bottom.
- For the background, stamp and silver heat emboss the stars. And then lightly blend some light blue dye ink.
- Adhere the white panel behind the black panel and the arched frame.
- Stamp and copic color several images from Abracadabra. Die cut with the coordinating Die-namics. Also die cut from fun foam for dimension.
- Adhere the elements on to the card front and embellish with sparkling jewels.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment at the bottom of the card front.
Hope you liked this card and are inspired to try this idea.Thanks for stopping by today! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!