One more sleep until the new release! I hope you have been enjoying all of the samples so far. I made yet another birthday card for #CardsforCubs using the Sweet Birthday Girl stamp set.
- Ink smoosh a rainbow of MFT dye ink cubes in rows on a sheet of coated paper.
- Spritz the paper with water and smoosh another panel of coated paper on top, smoothing down all sides to get even coverage.
- Lift the two papers and let to dry completely. This gives a cool ink smooshed/watercolor effect and you get two panels to work with. Sometimes, depending on how much water you add, one panel looks much better than the other, but both will have color. If you do not like the panel, keep it to die cut from.
- From the more saturated panel, die cut 3 tags using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 die set. Try to capture all colors of the rainbow.
- Adhere the tags with a tape runner to a panel of black cardstock. And adhere to an A2 card base.
- Stamp and copic color the little girl from the Sweet Birthday Girl stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Die cut the girl from fun foam for dimension.
- Adhere the girl onto the card front.
- Stamp and die cut the sentiment. Add a thin strip of paper from the Black & White paper pad underneath the sentiment and to the left of the card front.
- Embellish with sparkling sequins and a black twine bow.
Thanks for stopping by! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!