Welcome back to my blog and welcome back to another Countdown day until the new MFT release! It is day 2 and I am sharing a card I made using the Paradise Pals set mixed with some other previously released MFT products. Another really cute stamp set for your collection!
- Die cut two pieces of MFT Orange Zest cardstock with the largest Wonky Stitched Die-namics and adhere the layers together.
- Using the Ray of Light stencil, ink blend abandoned coral and squeezed lemonade distress oxide inks. It will be a very subtle result as the orange is pretty bright.
- Splatter the panel with clean water, diluted distress oxide ink, and gold, metallic watercolor. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp and copic color multiple images from the Paradise Pals set. Die cut with the coordinating Die-namics.
- From the Pretty in Plaid paper pad and from gold foil cardstock, die cut frames using the Trendy Tags Die-namics. Glue the patterned paper and gold frames together, offsetting them a smidge.
- Die cut the Trendy Tags from white cardstock and stencil the interior negative die cut with the Ray of Light stencil. Ink blend with abandoned coral and squeezed lemonade distress oxide, using the residual link on the brush to ink blend over the white areas to lessen the contrast.
- Adhere the colored images onto the frames with liquid glue and foam tape.
- Adhere the completed frames to the card front.
- Stamp and white heat emboss the sentiment on MFT Summer Splash cardstock.
- Trim the sentiment strips and pop up with foam tape.
- Adhere the completed card front to an A2 card base.
Tune into tomorrow for Day 1! Want to see more inspiration? Please visit the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!