Only 1 more sleep until the March release is live! Hope you’ve made your wish list 🙂 For the last countdown day, I’m sharing some inspiration using the Travel Buddies stamp set. I was struggling on a layout that I liked, but I am happy with how this turned out. The rainbow makes me so happy, and I think this is another good encouragement card for #CardsForCubs.
Travel Buddies Die-namics
Inside and Out Stitched Arch STAX Die-namics
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the largest A2 Double Stitched Rectangle. Add layers of cardstock behind and adhere to an A2 card base.
- Ink blend MFT Summer Splash on the card panel. Splatter with clean water, dark blue dye ink, and white acrylic paint. Try to concentrate the splatters on the top part of the panel.
- From multiple colors of MFT cardstock, die cut all of the Inside and Out Arch STAX. I taped the Arched dies together to ensure they stayed together through my die cutting machine. Die cut several times from 4 colors of cardstock.
- Adhere the arch layers together by gluing stripes of cardstock behind so it makes one continuous shape.
- Next, trim the arches into a rainbow by cutting the top curved bit off. You can make the rainbow as long or short as you’d like.
- Die cut clouds from the Barnyard Birthday Die-namics from white cardstock. Adhere the clouds to the rainbow. Adhere the rainbow to the card front.
- Stamp and copic color images from Travel Buddies. Die cut with the coordinating Die-namics. Also die cut the shapes from fun foam for dimension.
- Before adhering the stamped images, stamp the sentiment in place. Then adhere the images with glue on the card front.
- Embellish with a few white, iridescent pearls.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Want to see more inspiration? Please visit the MFT YouTube channel for more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!