Hey crafty friends! The Stylish Bouquet card kit is live! Head over to the MFT shop to purchase.
The Stylish Bouquet Card Kit includes the following products:
Stylish Sentiments Stamp Set
Flower Bouquet Die-namics
Flower Bouquet Builder Stencil
Colorful Canvas Paper Pad
Card Stock – Smooth White (2), Cotton Candy (1), Red Hot (1), Fire Coral (1), Orange Zest (1), Lemon Drop (1), Sour Apple (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Summer Splash (1), Caribbean Sea (1), Tropical Teal (1), Kraft (1), Black Licorice (1), Heavyweight Translucent Vellum (1)
The following will be available as a separate purchase:
Stylish Thank You Die-namics
Stylish Happy Birthday Die-namics
Bouquet Wrap Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is Stylish Congrats Die-namics.
- Create a background with multiple blue, green, and teal distress ink sprays. Work in layers to achieve the desired texture and add water splatters for even more texture.
- Once the background is dry, ink the Romantic Script background stamp with embossing ink and stamp over the background. Emboss with gold embossing powder, but only in certain areas. I did not want to cover the entire background.
- Splatter the background with gold metallic watercolor.
- Stencil several flowers and leaves on white cardstock and then die cut with the coordinating die-namics. I love the added dimension the die cut lines add to the stenciling.
- Shape the flowers with a ball stylus and adhere around the panel.
- Embellish with gold jewels.
- Gold heat emboss the sentiment and trim into a strip. Adhere with foam tape for dimension.
- Adhere the completed card front to an A2 card base.
Thanks for stopping by! For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!