Happy Thursday, friends! It’s that time of the month – a countdown to a fun new MFT release! The release is next Tuesday at 10 AM EST so like usual I’ll be blogging every day until the release to share inspiration and peeks into the featured products of the day.
Today’s card features a new Die-namics and stamp set – the Chevron Stripes Die-namics and the Sunny Rays Sentiments stamp set – paired with an oldie, but goodie, the Stitched Blooms Die-namics. This card did not start off the way it ended, and that happens to me often. But I love the end result! This card was fairly easy to put together, but I love the clean, but artsy look. 🙂 The acrylic spray gives such a fun, sort of distressed texture once it dries.
- From white cardstock, die cut several of the smaller chevron stripes with the Chevron Stripes Die-namics.
- In pairs, spray the stripes with Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays in a variety of warm colors. Set aside to dry. The drying does not take long.
- Adhere the stripes with foam tape across a 4.25 x 5.5 inch panel of white cardstock. Butt the two chevron stripes of the same color together and cut off the excess with scissors.
- Die cut several flowers and leaves from the Stitched Blooms Die-namics set in white cardstock. Glue various layers of the flowers together on the card front.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Sunny Rays Sentiments stamp set on yellow cardstock with candied apple distress oxide ink. Heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Die cut the sentiment with a basic circle die. Adhere to the center of the largest flower with foam tape.
- Splatter gold metallic gloss spray all over the panel. And embellish with gold sequins.
Make sure to drop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration as well as a chance to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher! As always, you can find tons more inspiration on my IG page and also on the MFT YouTube channel. Thanks for reading!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!