Today’s card features another adorable stamp set from the latest MFT release! This stamp set was illustrated by one of our design team members and newest illustrators for MFT, Yan! She is so, so talented! To create the background, I pulled out my ink sprays again – this time both distress ink and acrylic sprays.
- Stamp and copic color several images from the YUZU Pig Time Fun stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stamp a sentiment in prize ribbon distress oxide ink on white cardstock and trim into a strip.
- For the background: on a panel of white cardstock, spray squeezed lemonade, saltwater taffy, and carved pumpkin distress spray stains through the new Sunny Rays Stencil. Once dry, ink blend a little squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink towards the middle to mimic the sun.
- For the ocean, make a mask with low-tack masking tape. Then spray a couple different blue acrylic sprays at the bottom of the panel. Splatter some white acrylic spray for more texture. Once dry, use a paint pen to draw in some “waves”.
- Trim a panel of vellum and adhere the images and sentiment strip on top. Adhere the vellum panel on top of the background by adding glue behind the stamped images.
- Embellish with clear drops.
I love this little pig, he is so stinking’ cute!! Come back tomorrow for day 3. Make sure to drop by the MFT YouTube channel for more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!