Welcome to day 2 of the countdown! Today’s card features Oceans of Love, illustrated by Rachelle Anne Miller. I love her illustration style, it’s so cute! I paired with with a new stencil called Pastures, Ponds, & Pools Stencil.
- Stamp all of the images from Oceans of Love and copic color with a variety of copic markers. Die cut each image with the coordinating die-namics.
- Die cut a panel with the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Using two teal dye inks, ink blend with the largest of the “pool” shapes from the Pastures, Ponds, & Pools Stencil. Spatter the panel with water and the same color dye inks.
- Adhere the panel on an A2 card base with enough room to stamp a sentiment at the bottom.
- Adhere the images with foam tape and liquid glue.
- Embellish with a few clear drops.
Stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration! Don’t forget to leave a comment there for a chance to win a $25 MFT Gift Voucher. Thanks so much for reading. Make sure to drop by the MFT YouTube channel for more inspiration.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!