How are you liking the new release so far? One of my favorite things is seeing what the other DT members made and marveling at their creativity. They have been killin’ it so far! For today’s card, I went back to a technique I like. I love repeat stamping, so I thought it would make a wonderful background to this adorable, new turtle stamp.
- Trim a mini slimline panel to 5.75 x 2.75 inches.
- Using the outline stamp in Happy Happy Birthday, repeatedly stamp the word down the panel in black ink.
- Stamp the solid stamp in a variety of colors and offset the stamp a little bit. I used the following colors: Poppin’ Pink, Lemon Drop, Limelight, Tropical Teal, and Grapesicle. The Lemon Drop and Poppin’ Pink mixed accidentally which gave me orange. Wasn’t intentional, but it still works!
- Stamp the scripty ‘birthday’ over the yellow/orange ‘happy’.
- Matte the completed panel with a piece of black cardstock, and adhere it to a mini slimline card base.
- Stamp and copic color the image from RAM Turtley Awesome. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Die cut the Cloud Trio Die-namics for some small clouds behind the adorable turtle.
- Die cut a circle from vellum and adhere all of the images on top.
- Add glue behind the die cuts and adhere the vellum piece to the card front.
- Add glitter brush marker to the balloons and clouds.
I love how this card turned out! Stop by tomorrow for another peek at the release. 🙂 Find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
Hi Tiffany, you have been killing it as well and I marvel at your creativity. Love this card (I love turtles). As always, I look forward to your posts and love seeing what you create. They always brighten my day.
Oh Kim, your sweet comment made my whole month! I so appreciate you following along and encouraging me. Thank you SO much!! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can ever help or if you have ideas on how I may improve. Have a fab Sunday!
What a precious card! I love it!
Thank you very much!!