One more day until the July release! I’ve made a few colorful cards the past few days, so I wanted to try one that was predominately black and white. I really like this layout and think I’ll do it again with different stamps and dies in the future. This card reminds me of my two dogs and my neighbor’s dog hanging out having fun.
- Trim a panel of white cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches.
- Adhere a piece of patterned paper from Black & White Plaid paper pad with tape runner. Trim the top of the patterned paper off by following the line of Happy Swish Die-namics.
- With a separate piece of white cardstock, die cut with the Happy Swish Die-namics. Keep the pieces together by taping the pieces on the back.
- Back the entire swish with foam tape, and adhere to the card front. Trim off any excess hanging over.
- Stamp and copic color images from Let the Good Times Roll. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Adhere the images on top of the swish with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment and die cut with a banner die. Die cut another banner from patterned paper from Stars and Stripes paper pad. Glue the banners together.
- Adhere the banners on the card front and add a bow made from twine at the top.
Get your wishlist ready as the release goes live tomorrow at 10am. You can find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!