Today’s the day! Head over to the MFT shop to pick up your favorites. I have another sweet birthday card to share with you featuring the PI Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Girl stamp set and the new 6″x6″ Wildflowers Patterned Paper Pad.
- Trim a panel of white cardstock to 4 x 5.25 inches. From the top middle of the panel, die cut an opening with a circle die. I used the A2 Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from the Wildflowers Patterned paper pack to fit behind the opening.
- Stamp and copic color the cute little girl and hat from PI Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Girl. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Stamp and copic color the stack of presents from the Eat Lots of Cake stamp set and die cut it out.
- Stamp a sentiment from Eat Lots of Cake on a curve below the circle window. I used my MISTI to curve the sentiment stamp slightly.
- Behind the window opening, adhere the patterned paper and tuck in and glue the stack of presents at the bottom.
- Matte the card front with a piece of MFT Grapesicle cardstock. Then glue to an A2 card base.
- Adhere the completed image of the birthday girl with liquid glue on top.
- Add glitter brush marker to the presents and birthday hat.
- Embellish with a few clear gems around the card.
I sincerely hope you found inspiration during the countdown and enjoyed the samples. Do you have a favorite new product? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for joining me and see you in my next post :). As always, there’s more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!