Another week, another sketch challenge! I had a lot of fun interpreting this sketch using the new DBD Greatest Blessing stamp and coordinating die-namics to create a fall card. Please head over to the MFT blog for all the details on eligibility and how to enter the sketch challenge. MFT products are encouraged, but not required to enter. And you have a chance to win a $50 MFT gift card.
- Start the card by making the background. I used three different pattern papers to create the land and sky. Use the Sand and Surf Die-namics to die cut two green patterns from Colorful Canvas and Poppin’ Polka Dots paper pads. The blue “sky” is also from Colorful Canvas. Adhere the background scene together with tape runner.
- Die cut the Heartfelt Fence Die-namics from white cardstock and color with copic markers. Adhere on the card front.
- Stamp and copic color several images from Greatest Blessing. Die cut the images with the coordinating die-namics. Add white details with an acrylic paint pen. My pumpkins are colored with YR18, YR16, YR14, and YR21. I added additional shadow with W3 and W4 copic markers.
- Stamp and die cut a sentiment from Itty Bitty Basics.
- Adhere all of the pieces together on the card front, stamp a sentiment and image on the inside of the card, and that’s it!
Can’t wait to see how you interpret this challenge! As always, there’s lots more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!