Welcome back to my blog! I am absolutely loving the MFT kits and this one is no exception! It is perfect for autumn and flower lovers. It called Sending Sunflowers. With this kit, you can make a sunflower wreath, though they don’t have to be sunflowers. Consider making the flowers in various colors for variety. You can also put the flowers in various containers which is so cute.
- Create an A2 card base and add patterned paper from the Falling for Houndstooth paper pad on top.
- Towards the bottom, stamp a sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings in brown ink.
- On top, matte patterned paper from Colorful Canvas on kraft and adhere. This will be the background for the sunflower wreath.
- On three panels of mixed media paper, ink each paper in a different color way using pigment powders. I created a panel of orange, yellow, and green. On another panel, I sprayed gold mica distress spray. I used the same gold mica spray to splatter the yellow and orange panels.
- Die cut several flowers using the Sunflower Wreath Die-namics from the yellow, orange, and gold panels. Die cut the leaves from the green panel and solid green cardstock. Die cut the flower centers from solid brown cardstock.
- Assemble the flowers with liquid glue, arranging around the wreath.
- Splatter the finished wreath with white acrylic paint.
- Embellish with a twine bow and gold jewels around the panel.
The die cutting took the longest, but this card was very easy to put together. Come back tomorrow to see what I created for the release. And don’t forget to stop by the MFT blog and Youtube channel for much more inspiration. Thanks for reading!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
I’m loving this kit as well…beautiful card!
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thanks very much! The kits are so versatile and cute!
I’m loving this kit as well….beautiful card!
LikeLiked by 1 person