The new card kit is in the shop now! The Sending Sunflowers Card Kit includes the following products:
Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set
Sunflower Wreath Die-namics
Farmhouse Foundations Die-namics
Falling for Houndstooth Paper Pad
Card Stock – Smooth White (2), Fire Coral (1), Lemon Drop (1), Pineapple -limited edition (1), Lazy Day (1), Cement Gray (1), Sour Apple (1), Jalapeno Popper (1), Kraft (1), Milk Chocolate (1)
The Free with $60 releasing with this kit is the Blessed Die-namics.
I’m sharing a fun card I made mixing this new kit with products from a previous kit. I love how the products coordinate together and are well proportioned.
- On an A2 card base, layer a piece of patterned paper from Colorful Canvas paper pad.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Stencil the Sunny Rays stencil with yellow ink, fading as it goes to the top of the panel.
- Stamp a sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings at the top of the panel.
- Splatter the panel with gold metallic watercolor and clean water.
- Die cut all of the components of the card.
- I had so many sunflowers die cut already from yesterday’s card so I only had to die cut more leaves and sprigs for this bouquet.Die cut from white cardstock and copic color. I colored the sprigs with Y28 and E23. I colored the leaves with G07 and G17. Add white details with an acrylic paint pen.
- Die cut the basket from Farmhouse Foundations Die-namics from woodgrain cardstock. Die cut the details for the basket from gold mirror cardstock.
- Die cut the layers for the hands and sleeves from In Good Hands Die-namics. The hands were colored with copic makers – E23, E25, and E27. The sleeves were die cut from patterned paper from Falling for Houndstooth paper pad.
- Adhere all of the pieces together using both foam tape and liquid glue for varied dimension.
Hope you enjoyed my samples and the samples from the other MFT DT members. As always, there’s lots more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel. If you get this kit, tag me in your cards. I always love seeing what you create! 🙂
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!