Hey crafty friends! You know what time it is – a countdown to a new MFT release! There are so many good things coming up so I hope you pop by each day to see what’s up next. This is a great holiday/winter release. The release will go live 10am ET on Tuesday, Oct 11. As always, the Stacey Yacula sets are some of my favorite. I just love her illustration style. This card uses her new SY Holiday Hello stamp set and coordinating die-namics.
- On an A2, kraft card base, adhere a piece of patterned paper from the Christmas Text paper pad. I die cut the panel with my go-to A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX.
- Stamp a panel of green cardstock with the Touch of Texture Background with MFT Blue Beyond ink.
- Trim some snow drifts with scissors and adhere on top.
- Die cut both the green panel and snow drifts with the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I like the continuous stitching all the way around.
- Stamp and copic color several images from Holiday Hello and then die cut with the coordinating dies. Add extra detail with white gel pen to mimic snow and highlights on the body.
- Arrange the elements on the card front and adhere with either foam tape or liquid glue for varied dimension.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from the stamp set and die cut it with a banner die.
- Embellish with a little green and white twine, and white dots for snow all around.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this card. I had so much fun coloring these sweet images. As always, there’s lots more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!