There’s a new card kit coming, and I think you’re gonna love it! I’m excited to share a preview today. The card kit will be available for purchase tomorrow, Tuesday Oct 25 at 10am ET. This card kit exudes warmth and comfort by pairing a mix-and-match house design with an assortment of Christmas décor, trees, and a range of sweet sentiments. There is even a Pear Blossom Press EZ light included so you can light up the included lamp post die or inside your little house. So fun! For today’s sample, I did not use the light.
- To create the background, I die cut a panel of white cardstock with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I ink blended MFT Blue Beyond and Blue Yonder around the edges and splattered with diluted ink, clean water, and white acrylic paint.
- I cut another panel of white for the snowy ground and just used my scissors to cut a curved hill.
- I stamped a sentiment from the Home for the Holidays stamp set at the bottom.
- Die cut the pieces of the house from teal, dark teal, dark gray, and white cardstock using the Right At Home Die-namics. There are a lot of die cut pieces, some of them very tiny, in this kit. The chimney smoke and inserts behind the windows are vellum.
- The little details make a card like this. I added a light yellow copic marker behind each window for a soft glow, I colored the string lights with markers and added glitter on top, and I added a clear glaze pen on the windows for a slightly frosty look.
- I die cut accessories to decorate my scene with the Holiday Home Accents Die-namics. I added color with copic markers and snow with a white paint pen or liquid applique and glitter for added detail. I added liquid applique and glitter along the snow banks and roof as well.
- I assembled by house and scene together with liquid glue and foam tape for added dimension.
Hope you enjoyed the card! I have a reel sharing the card on my IG so please head over there to check it out. I appreciate you stopping by my blog today, and don’t forget to visit and subscribe to the MFT You Tube Channel for lots more inspiration and product reveals!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!