Hey friends! Day 3 is here. I loved coloring up this little snow bunny on her skis. I used the current sketch challenge #618 as inspiration for this card.
- Copic color the image from PI Snow Bunny. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Face & hair – E18, , E15, E13, E11
- Jacket – BG09, BG07, BG05
- Pants and scarf – RV19, RV17, RV14
- Hat, ski boots, skis – C9, C7, C5, C3, C00
- Die cut a couple more layers and stack together for dimension. Add detail with a gel pen and crystal glaze to the glasses.
- On a white, A2 card base, lightly ink blend blue ink through the Herringbone stencil on the right side.
- Die cut a panel of MFT Sno Cone cardstock with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Adhere the panel in place, and line up the stencil and ink blend again to make a continuous pattern.
- Die cut three snowflakes from the Stackable Snowflakes Die-namics and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp a sentiment at the top.
- Adhere the skier, and embellish with clear, sparkling sequins.
Hope you enjoyed today’s card. We are halfway there! Find a whole lot more on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
LikeLiked by 1 person