For today’s sample, I’m combining a little new with a little old for another holiday design! I went with a more traditional palette here, but I think I will make a couple more versions of this card in different color ways 🙂
- Trim a thin piece of copy paper down to 4x 5.25 inches. This will serve as the base for the card front so all the pieces add up to the correct size.
- Trim a panel of kraft cardstock down to 4 x 5.25 inches. Die cut the edge with the Torn Paper Edges Die-namics. Trim two strips of patterned paper in green and red. The red paper is from the Poppin’ Polka Dots Paper Pad and the green paper is from the Colorful Canvas Paper Pad. Adhere all of the pieces together on the copy paper so complete the background.
- Stamp a sentiment in red ink from Holiday Cheers.
- Die cut the Coffee Mug Die-namics from scrap cardstock and silver glitter cardstock. Adhere the layers together.
- Stamp and copic color all of the images from DBD Winter Greenery. Die cut with the coordinating die-namics.
- Arrange the greenery and adhere into place into the mug, with the bow and holly leaves on the outside.
- Embellish with a little faux white splatter with a gel pen.
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, find more inspiration on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!