One more sleep until the November release is live! Do you have any favorites yet? I love the Freezin’ Season stamp set because all of the cozy critters in their winter garb are adorable. I chose just one image, the fox, for my little scene.
- Trim a piece of patterned paper from the Pawsome Prints Paper Pad with the A2 Double Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. I Intentionally die cut it slanted to change up the pattern from horizontal to angled. I think it gives the “snow” a little movement. Adhere to an A2 card base.
- Die cut the Crosshatch Die-namics from white cardstock and adhere.
- Splatter the panel with white acrylic paint.
- Stamp and copic color a critter from Freezin’ Season and die cut with the coordinating die-namics. Stamp a tree from Coolest Friends and die cut as well. I colored the tree to match my cool color scheme, don’t be afraid to take us to your imaginary land in your cards!
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from Freezin’ Season. I did not have the color of cardstock that I wanted, so I colored a piece of paper with an alcohol marker, waited for it to dry, and then heat embossed on top. Heating the alcohol does give off a smell, so be cautious and quick.
- To embellish the card, I added silver twine behind my focal images, some stars in the sky, and a little white paint pen around the sentiment strip.
Hope you enjoyed and I do appreciate you stopping by! Find more on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!