Today, we’re sharing projects highlighting the add-on products available for purchase separately. They coordinate perfectly with the kit and expand your gift giving options. The add-ons include:
– Gift Card Pocket Die-namics
– Coffee Bean Background Stamp
– Coffee Break Stamp Set
– Coffee Break Companions
– Birthday Cash Stamp Set
– Birthday Basics Die-namics
– Tooth Fairy Wishes Stamp Set
– Tooth Fairy Die-namics
– Gas Money Stamp Set
– Fill ‘er Up Die-namics
I think this design would be perfect for a masculine or gender neutral gift. Who wouldn’t like a little extra money for gas?!
- Die cut the background using the large, rounded rectangle using the Money Card Die-namics from white cardstock and patterned paper from the Feelin’ Festive paper pad.
- Die cut the Gift Card Pocket from white cardstock and the top layer from patterned paper.
- Stamp a sentiment from Gas Money on top.
- Die cut a banner from MFT Red Hot cardstock and stamp a sub-sentiment from Gas Money.
- Die cut the gas pump from Fill ‘er Up. Color with copics and ink blending. Adhere a small piece of black cardstock behind the open window of the pump.
- Die cut the star burst and numbers from the Money Card dies.
- Adhere all the elements together.
- Slide in your gift card to the pocket.
Get ready to buy the kit tomorrow at 10AM ET. I think it will sell out as MFT knocked it out of the park again! I’ll share another sample for inspiration tomorrow. Don’t forget to check out more on the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!