The kit is live in the shop right now! Hurry, if you’re interested! Today, I’m sharing a birthday version of the kit using the add-ons.
- Die cut a panel of white cardstock using the large, rounded rectangle from the Money Card Die-namics.
- Using the Money Card Die-namics, die cut a piece of patterned paper from the Feelin’ Festive paper pad, trim, and adhere it to the bottom.
- For the top, use the layering piece from the Gift Card Pocket to die cut a window. Back the window with brushed gold cardstock. In retrospect, I shouldn’t have cut the window, but instead just adhered a piece of gold on top. I had the intention of creating a shaker, but the walls were too thin, so I pivoted.
- Stamp and gold heat emboss the main sentiment and sub sentiment on the card front from Birthday Cash.
- Die cut the shopping bags from the Birthday Basics set. I used the following MFT cardstock: Summer Splash, Cotton Candy, Red Hot, Heavyweight Vellum, Brushed Gold
- Adhere the bags and the lip balm pouch.
Hope you enjoyed the inspiration! Please stop by the MFT blog to see what the rest of the team created; I love seeing how everyone interpreted the same products 🙂 Don’t forget to stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!