Welcome back to my blog! A new MFT card kit is being released tomorrow and it is so much fun! It is called the Crafty Hands Card Kit.
With this kit, you have everything you need to create a mini cardmaking scene on your cards – from acrylic blocks to ink blenders to mini ink pads and more! There are even sentiments and more that are actual MFT stamps and ink pad labels that have been sized down which is fun.
The December Card Kit will include the following products:
Mini Messages & More Stamp Set
Crafty Hands Die-namics
Die Cuts and Scraps Die-namics
Paper Goods Die-namics
Creature Comforts Die-namics
Just Add Paint Die-namics
Tools of the Trade Die-namics
The Free with $60 releasing with this month’s kit is the Crafty Friends stamp set.
For today’s sample, I created a valentine’s card for my husband. I love coffee and he loves chai lattes so the sentiment works well for us.
- On an A2 cardbase, adhere a piece of patterned paper from Black & White Plaid paper pad that has been trimmed to 5 x 3.75 inches.
- Die cut a panel of cement gray cardstock with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.
- Die cut the elements of the card from white cardstock. All elements were colored with various copic markers.
- Adhere all of the colored elements to the card front. Add crystal glaze on top of the hearts and spoon for a little shine.
- Stamp a sentiment from Mini Messages & More in Extreme Black ink in the upper left.
Thanks for looking! Stop by tomorrow for more inspiration and don’t forget to subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel for even more.
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!