(*Affiliate links used whenever possible at no extra cost to you.)
Hey friends! How was your holiday? Mine was great. I loved spending quality time with family. And my husband and I hosted Christmas dinner for the first time. I am thankful I didn’t burn anything 🙂
I have a simple card to share today using the latest Ellen Hutson, Essentials by Ellen (EBE) winter release. A card that I should have finished and sent before Christmas. Oh well…this is the first card of my 2023 stash LOL.
- Adhere a piece of patterned paper to an A2 card base. The patterned paper is from Catherine Pooler Gardener’s Notebook.
- Using the EBE Ho Ho Ho dies, die cut two layers from white cardstock and one from silver glitter cardstock.
- Color the white die cuts with Catherine Pooler, Ginger dye ink. Adhere the layers together.
- Stamp and copic color a cat and the tree lights from EBE Trim the Tree stamp set. Die cut with the coordinating dies. I added glaze pen over the lights to add a little shine and detail to the string lights.
- On a panel of white cardstock trimmed to 4 x 5.25 inches, stamp a tree from Trim the Tree on the bottom, letting a portion hang off. Copic color the tree.
- Mask off the bottom and ink blend to create a floor.
- Adhere the cat with foam tape.
- Stamp and white heat emboss two sub sentiments from EBE Holiday Vibes. Die cut the sentiments out with the EBE Sentiment Strips Die. Do direct to paper to ink up the strips using Catherine Pooler Minted dye ink.
- Adhere the Ho Ho Ho and sub-sentiments.
- Add glitter brush marker to the lights in the tree.
I think this little naughty kitty is so cute! Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!
*Affiliate disclosure: I only use, review, and blog about products/companies I actually like and will continue to use. Some of the products shown on my blog use affiliate links. These affiliate links allow me to earn a small commission when products are purchased through those links. *This is at no cost to you!* Please do not feel obligated to use my affiliate links. If you choose to use these links, thank you so much! It helps support my blog and bring new content to you. Read the full disclosure on the about page.