We’re halfway to the newest MFT Stamps release! For a lot of my friends, it is baby and engagement season, so I made a card for a friend who recently got engaged. These dies are meant to go with the Money Card Die-namics to create wedding or engagement related gift card holders, but I used the dies for a slimline card. Either works perfectly!
- From a slimline sized panel of white cardstock, die cut the Slimline Stitched Square Trio Die-namics.
- Ink blend the bottom of the die cut panel with MFT Cotton Candy ink, fading it to the top.
- On the negative, square die cut pieces, stamp and silver heat emboss the Balloon Strings Background.
- Pop up the white panel with foam tape and adhere to MFT Gravel Gray cardstock. Glue the square panels in place. Adhere to an 8.5 x 3.5 inch card base.
- Splatter the panel with silver watercolor.
- Die cut the various pieces for the wedding dress, suit, and rings using the Let’s Say “I Do” Die-namics. The wedding dress was die cut from cardstock that I heat embossed with clear sparkle embossing powder, and the train was from vellum. The rings are from gold metallic cardstock. And the suit was from Gravel Gray cardstock with the bow tie and pocket square inked with Cotton Candy. I colored the heart with copic markers.
- Adhere the elements with foam tape.
- Stamp a sentiment from To the Happy Couple and trim into a strip. Stamp another sentiment inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again tomorrow!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!