Welcome to day 4! I have another birthday card to share with you today featuring the Pop-Up Pals Die-namics.
- Using the Double Stitched A2 Die-namics, die cut a panel of white cardstock and patterned paper from Houndstooth Brights.
- From the white panel, die cut the vertical, slider channel using the skinny die from Pop-Up Pals Die-namics. From the patterned paper panel, die cut the flat circle opening.
- Die cut the pieces for the bunny and add shading with copic markers. Add the stripes of the shirt and the bunny face from the accompanying stamp set.
- Create a pull tab from Cornflower cardstock. Stamp ‘pull’ and add it to the tab.
- Adhere the white panel to a kraft card base with the pull tab making sure to not glue down the pull tab.
- Add a slider disk with strong liquid glue and adhere the bunny.
- Behind the patterned paper panel, add foam tape.
- Thread the bunny ears through the circle opening, place and adhere the patterned panel.
- Stamp and white heat emboss a sentiment from Pop-Up Phrases and adhere to the card front.
Head over to my IG to see a reel of how the pop up works. I think I would make the bunny smaller next time so it could hide better in the hole, but I like how it turned out. Do you make interactive cards often? See you tomorrow!
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!