Hey crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog and day 3 of the countdown. We’re halfway there! I hope you are getting excited about the new release coming on Tuesday. For today’s inspiration, I made a sweet and simple scene using my go to color palette – turquoise and purple. I might use different shades or tones of those two colors, but I love them together and it tends to be my default when I can’t figure out what else to do. I am featuring the SY Peaceful Birds stamp set and coordinating die-namics. I ended up running out of room for a sentiment so I left it off, which is something I rarely do. But I can add a sentiment inside once the occasion arises.
- On Grapesicle cardstock, lightly ink blend purple ink through the Sunny Rays stencil.
- Die cut the panel with the Double Stitched A2 STAX Die-namics.
- Die cut another panel of Summer Splash cardstock and trim small, hilly ground. Add dots of turquoise copic markers to add texture to the ground.
- Stamp several images from Peaceful Birds with Rich Cocoa Memento ink. It is a great alternative to black ink. Color with copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies.
- Arrange and adhere the images with foam tape and liquid glue.
- Add a white, twine bow at the bottom.
Thanks for stopping by! Stop back tomorrow for another peek at the release. Teacher Appreciation Week is next week and MFT has some great products to help you create something special for the educators and school staff in your life.
For more inspiration, tutorials, and a closer look at MFT products, please stop by and subscribe to the MFT YouTube channel!
I’d love to connect with you! Please follow me on IG and my blog, and reach out and say hi!